Thursday, October 30, 2008

An Introduction

I finally did it! - I have created the blog (prolonged creation, lol) all for school.
Gahaha, no longer will I rant about school on the main page! >:D

An introduction for those of you who don't know my academic stance:

I'm Lina-Therese (or will be when I hyphenate my damn name) or simply Shoku.
My life has been absorbed by school, so I enjoy a good rant about school projects every now and then.
Majority of the time I put due dates online because I normally go back and reread all of my blog entries (for comprehension and grammatical and composition advancement... or amusement).

Post with assignments will follow this little introduction.
Peace, bloggers.


--Shoku.

1 comment:

Rikimaru-sama said...

Muahaha!!!

I claim this topic for canada!

:3 j/k Anyway~

Its nice to see that you made another place to put your school related topics here.

Good job orginizing! ^_^